NewsBack to News
IPAC Chemicals Presents to Fraser Health Authority - January 26, 2012
IPAC Chemicals Limited recently presented a lunch and learn seminar on the Pros and Cons of Amine usage in steam systems in the hospital environment to the Supervisors and Chief Engineers associated with the Fraser Health Authority.
- The chemistry associated with Amine use in steam and condensate systems
- How Amine use protects the boiler system and ancillary equipment
- Amine Control Strategies
- General Industry concerns of Amine use in Humidification and Sterilization systems
- Acceptable Industry Standards associated with Amine Use
- Testing procedures and Measuring devices
A robust question and answer period followed the formal presentation allowing participants and IPAC reps to discuss and address specific issues and challenges hospitals currently face.
IPAC is committed to providing relevant information through industry- specific presentations and workshops in formats to assist all of our clients to operate their facilities safely and efficiently.