NewsBack to News
Chemical Technician Position - Filled - June 4, 2014
Thanks for your submissions, this position has been filled.
Recent rapid growth in our company, combined with a vigorous research and development program allows us to welcome applicants for the position of Chemical Technician in our Vancouver research lab. Reporting to the Laboratory Manager and working with other Chemical Staff at IPAC, the Chemical Technician responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with new product development
- Conduct corrosion, scale and other water treatment testing
- Conduct routine physical property testing
- Carry out dust suppression product testing
- Manage customer test sample preparation and handling
- Maintain laboratory (including inventory, safety, waste)
- Keep complete records and reports of results
- Report to Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor of Science, (Chemistry preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in a Chemical research laboratory
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Meticulous, strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative
- Sense of humour
Salary commensurate with experience. Start date anticipated mid-August 2014.
Please email your resume and cover letter, in Word or pdf format, to email@example.com
Only applications received by email will be considered.